Featured post

Free Online Money Earning, no investment required

If you are trying to earn money online & need only small extra income less than $200 (Rs.12,000) then PTC sites are the best way to st...

SMS Bomber + Anti Bomber For Android Phones[Tested And Working]




Bomb your friends with alot of SMS in a short period

Features

  • - Unlimit number of text
  • - Flood multiple contacts
  • - Cancel button
  • - No delay or periodically send
  • - Remember last config
  • - Easily select contacts
  • - Counter to make sms differently
  • - Add counter to (press menu/Counter) into each text
  • - Download Anti SMS Bomber before bombarding :)

    Download & Install


    Once you have .apk file installed, on your phone enable debugging mode (Menu --> Settings --> Applications --> Check Unknown sources)

    it could be detected as a virus because it is a spam app nd it is false positive detection :P
    it works 100% its a clean app !
    i myself have used it :D
    dont forget to download anti sms bomber !

    Screenshots

3 comments:

  1. Kanackenhure

    ReplyDelete

  2. I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Androite XDA. Powered by Blogger.