Featured post

Free Online Money Earning, no investment required

If you are trying to earn money online & need only small extra income less than $200 (Rs.12,000) then PTC sites are the best way to st...

Disable Country Restriction on Google Play

I am here this week with a new trick as lots of android smart phone users are complaining about that blocked market for the country restricted users. I personally tried this way and this worked well too! I know you all may be well aware that you can easily enable the access to country restricted market using some third party application but the users are complaining that even these third party application after emulating the sim to another USA carrier doesn’t work well. I had to sort out a solution because last day I just installed Cyanogen Mod and after the flash of Gaps I couldn’t do successful emulation to enable every content of the market for my country. So, I tried every way cleared the cache and emulated every sim but I failed. I was able to reach to application e-g Google Voice Search but was unable to download that, Following was the error on clicking download:-
This Application can’t be downloaded in your country, and So what, I don’t remember it much Open-mouthed smile

Procedure I tried to Unblock the Applications which are country restricted to USA only:-

  • Download any third party SIM emulator like MarketAccess, Market Enabler etc. Try Googling I can’t give link here without the developer permission Smile with tongue outIf you need help ask in comment will email you!
  • After that downgrade your upgraded market in case if your ROM had old Google Market when installed/Flashed, Here I am assuming that you had previous version of Market before Upgrading to newer Google Play So in this Case go to Manage Applications and Simply select Google Play and uninstall any updates from there, It will be reverted back to Android Market.
  • Emulate your Sim using the above mentioned program in first step and Search any country restricted application like Google Maps and try Installing. It will take much time and after couple of minutes download will start Winking smile
  • Incase, You have preinstalled Google Play when you purchased a phone with latest ICS release, then please uninstall that using Titanium Backup and then drop comment here, to get the link for Old Market for Android. Well, Ok one link is being posted here, Cheers SmileDownload it and Install it and then emulate the Sim and woa, Its Woking…! Smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Androite XDA. Powered by Blogger.